Wednesday, May 21, 2008

my silly smallish someone....

My Molly is at a very fun silly age. Making faces, acting "cutesie", posing silly, and just running around constantly. She's difficult to catch these days. Here's some Miss Molly from the past month.....

In her party dress on Mary Claire's communion day. Then she's taking off below... this is the view you usually have of Molly when playing outside... "catch me if you can"


Posing for the camera as she knows when she looks "pretty". Put anything in her hair or on her head... tell her she looks "boo-ti-ful" or pretty and she'll give you a big cheesy pose.



A trip to see Gramma Glynn and aunt Peggy. She got to play with her cousin baby Jack (above) and Gracie. As well as baby Jack & Gracie's toys. She got those sunglasses that day and they were a big hit. She knew they were "pretty".


At Frankie & Mary's school after the Kindergarten play. She poses for me above, then takes off!

Fun little Molly plans to run me in circles on our family vacation, coming soon. We'll post pictures of fun at the Lake after we get home and mom has time to recover from vacation!

1 comment:

Donna & Soren said...

I love the pictures of her with the veil--adorable!! She is such a cutie. I'll help you catch her at the Lake. I promise.