Sunday, September 14, 2008

HAPPY DAY!

Miss Molly is 2 !!!!



We had a little party at our house with ice cream cake and the fam.



Ma is holding Jake's baby Liam, and sitting close by is Jake's baby Gabe (he had his birthday 10 days before Molly)
PRESENTS!!

We were late with her birthday as she was very super sick on the 1st. So we had a little party the following weekend. Yes, I'm VERY late in posting. Molly LOVES the Happy Birthday song and we sing it often. She also associates any cake, cupcake, and sometimes cookies with "HAPPY DAY". So if she sees a cake-like dessert, she not only yells "HAPPY DAY" but we then sing, and she blows out invisible candles. It's pretty damn cute.

2 comments:

Favorite Aunt Nancy & Uncle Kevin said...

I can't believe your little lady is already two! I also can't believe how old the cousins are getting. It's great to be able to see pictures. It makes me feel like I'm still in the loop.
Glad Molly had such a happy day. I can relate to how she feels. Cake-like desserts make me sing too!

Laura said...

Happy, Happy Day Molly! Eat up that cake and grow out of those adorable clothes. (: